Monday 22 March 2010

Bar Charts Displaying Questionnaire Findings And Conclusions

Graphs And Conclusions

Conclusions; I found that the vast majority of the people who answered my questionnaire were aged between 16 and 24, therefore this would be the average target audience age for my production piece.
On the second graph I concluded that only a very small minority of the audience were not interested in music, making my production appealing and concluding that it would sell very well.

From the graph above i concluded that most people are interedted in R&B music, Therefore in my magazine i will include more R&B music information than Classical for example.
From the two graphs above i concluded that not many people buy music magazines, however the ones that do buy them monthly, therefore i will produce my magazine based on this monthly. Also the second graph findings conclude that a very small number would pay over £5 for a music magazine, also a high percentage would pay between £2-£3, from these conclusions i will base my production price on this.


These results conclude that the people in the magazines attract audiences the most, coulours and interviews also are rated quite high, this will help me in my production; now i will make sure my use of colour is appealing, and i advertise interviews on the cover to attract audiences.
From the graph above i have concluded that 95% of the people who took the questionnaire were female, therefore the results i get will be gender biased, however the target audience of my magazine is girls.
From these results i have concluded that these results are fairly close however because my magazine is within the Pop Genre, these results help me conclude that i will not have a limit to the use of colours on my production piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment